Alu lite by Invacare has arrived to change the perspective of a “typical” manual wheelchair. Although it has a similar design, it has managed to preserve the best of traditional wheelchair’s features. This type of wheelchair is available as an assisted version, which means that it’s not self-propelled.
The backrest, like the seat of the chair, is foldable, so transport and protection of this equipment is easy and accessible. It will not be necessary to make a large space to carry this chair everywhere; also, to assemble it, you just have to stretch it so it can be used immediately.
Finally, thanks to its compact design you can drive through narrow hallways without the need to change or reduce the structure of it. In Invacare we have thought about the needs of various patients and the levels of comfort they require, which is why we have developed the best distribution of components to create Alu Lite, the manual wheelchair that respects old structures but adds a modern and practical touch.
- It is foldable: the structure of the seat is not rigid which makes it simple to fold. Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Special for assisted patients: this is one of the non-self-propelled chairs of the Invacare family, so it is aimed at a specific group of patients.
- Lightweight chassis: its structure is completely light, so it reduces the effort of the person who helps the user.
- Easy to transport: the lightness and structure of Alu Lite allows its transport to be really simple.
- Ideal for tight spaces: because it is a simple design, it lacks extra structures that add volume, this makes Alu Lite ideal for small spaces and travelling.
Easy to maneuver: the structure gives stability and the wheels go in all directions without problems.