With easy set-up and an extensive range of options and accessories, the Action 3 NG by Invacare serves a variety of user needs.
Thanks to its very light weight and foldable frame, stability features, and optimal-riding mechanism, this manual wheelchair combines smooth, comfortable, and safe ride with convenient portability.
The options and accessories for the Action 3 NG are cross-compatible across the Action NG family and other Invacare models, making the re-use and refurbishment of this wheelchair as smooth as its use. A one arm lever system helps even users with low muscular tone to propel the Action 3 NG with only one arm.
The customizability options extend to the product’s design, which features a new and expanded colour range in addition to an improved backrest cover look.
- Lightweight: With a basic weight from 14.2 kg, the Action 3 NG’s weight can be further decreased to 13 kg with the optional lightweight castor housing and lightweight wheels.
- Improved armrests: A redesigned release lever and receiver make for a smooth “flip-back” motion for users, while the broad range of optional armrests adapts the wheelchair to a variety of needs.
- Optional adjustable backrest: A patented, stepless, angle-adjustable backrest design allows adjustments with the user sitting in the wheelchair. A gas spring mechanism lets carers adjust the user’s back position in one continuous movement with raised assistance.
- Multi-way height adjustment: A choice of 20 rear wheel positions, elevating legrests, and amputee supports offer optimal height adjustment and comfort.
- Dual handrim for hemiplegic use: An optional add-on dual handrim for a hemiplegic use with a quick-release mechanism for easy foldability.
Assortment of options: The Action 3 NG adapts to a range of needs with its many optional features and add-ons like a variety of headrests, backrests, and armrests; anti-tip device; transparent tray; and others.