Rea Spirea 4 NG by Invacare is furnished with outstanding features to meet the needs of various users. With its dynamic, durable, and lightweight buildup, the Invacare Rea Spirea 4 NG stands out as the ideal manual wheelchair for everyday use. Features such as light handling, minimal adjustment requirements, high technical quality and low maintenance, makes it the perfect choice for users, carers and engineers alike.
The Rea Spirea 4 NG ensures ease of movement. It comes with the unique design principles of the Spirea Family underpin – the Rea Spirea 4 NG wheelchair construction, which makes wheeling and self-propulsion effortless. Height-adjustable push handles and rear-wheel position adjustment enhance the easy manoeuvrability of the Spirea 4 NG while its solid chassis negates wheeling resistance.
Users can also enjoy optimum manoeuvrability and stability as the wheelchair features frame construction, which has a unique cross-brace system affording dual-directional stability; a feature that demands less energy when propelling.
The Invacare Rea Spirea4 NG also features high modular compatibility and heavy-duty version. It has durable, high stability and low maintenance aluminum frame, which guarantees safety and durability of the wheelchair.
- Backrest: It is equipped with an excellent backrest – the fixed 7° and the angle-adjustable backcanes can be easily mounted on the backrest attachment.
- Foot propelling version: The optional 22" wheels give the Spirea 4NG a very low seat height, ideal for hemiplegic users and foot propelling.
- Amputee support: It comes with a specially designed amputee support that is both practical and stable.
- Camber: It comes with two different built-in camber positions available without additional components. Easily reverse the bracket to achieve 0° and 2° camber.
- Transit version: It has 16" rear wheels and assistant manoeuvred drum brakes for a practical transport version.
Anti-tippers: The Rea Spirea 4 NG features anti-tippers – the position and height of the anti-tippers can be adjusted to offer extra safety and prevention against tipping and trampling.