The NEW Invacare Sling Range is a great addition to Invacare’s patient lifting equipment, specially optimised to provide safe, supportive, and comfortable transfer for the individual. It is carefully designed to work with the person’s body shape, ensuring a perfect fit and offering the client support where required.
Invacare’s experienced team of experts and occupational therapists have worked together to create slings that support and aid a wide spectrum of clinical requirements, from individuals with limited mobility impairment or individuals who require full body and head support.
Benefiting from soft touch materials and padded back and leg sections, to enhance comfort for the person, making the transfer as comfortable and reliable as possible. These additional features will ensure the carer is able to effectively and safely transfer the person, ultimately increasing the confidence in the Invacare Sling.
Invacare Slings have also been developed to be intuitive and work for the needs of the carer. Featuring a QR code to give the carer quick and easy access to application videos and clear visibility of application drawings directly on the product label.
The enhanced Invacare Sling range offers fifteen various models, each in up to six sizes and with 3 fabric options to choose from. Ensuring that there is an Invacare Sling suitable for everyone and to aid them in their everyday lifestyles.
- Easy to apply: Our range of slings are equipped with positioning pocket supports that helps slide between the backrest and client while sitting. The slings come with two centre-line markers that indicate the position over the spine, as well as a coloured loops for the right positioning.
- Enhanced Comfort: Designed with soft-touch materials that enhance Comfort. The padded back and leg section ensure optional weight distribution. Also featuring a cushioned armpit area on selected slings where additional padding and support is required.
- Intuitive: Invacare slings feature an intuitive sling label with quick access to the informative how-to videos showing precise application.
- NEW sling model: Specially developed Comfort in Situ sling that is designed to remain under the client after transfer and is made from flame-retardant material for increased safety.
- For more in depth product information please refer to the Standard Product Brochure and Hoist and Sling Selection Guide.