The Aquatec 90000 raised toilet seat is an adjustable aid to support the user’s toileting needs. Designed to offer assistance when sitting or to stand upright with the optional swing-away ergonomic armrests providing both a resting position and support for the user.
This raised toilet seat can be used in home environments, as well as for example nursing homes, hospitals or in public areas. Available in three different seat heights, allowing an increase of either 2 cm, 6 cm or 10 cm on top of the toilet bowl. There are currently no further options for combination available. Please contact your Invacare distributor, for further information.
Secure and easy fixation makes the Aquatec 90000 simple to attach to standard toilets and the innovative clip system allows the armrest, lid and toilet seat to be removed easily ensuring full access for effortless cleaning.
- Large hygiene recess: The Aquatec 90000 has an integrated large hygiene recess for ease of use and personal hygiene.
- Easy and secure fixation: Easy to attach to most standard toilets.
- Ergonomic armrests: The optional ergonomic armrest offers additional support when sitting down and standing up.
- Innovative clip system: The armrest, lid and toilet seat can be removed from the base; no tools are required.
- Adaptability: The raised toilet seat is available in three different seat heights: 2 cm, 6 cm, and 10 cm to fit individual requirements.
- Durability: Built with high-quality materials to last longer.