Invacare’s latest Orion Metro, Orion Pro and Comet Pro mobility scooters are now available as connected scooters. Powered by our very own Zeta technology, this new generation of electric scooters puts you in control like never before! Imagine being able to remotely check the battery life of your scooter and feel more prepared for every trip. Track the details of every journey and feel in control. Share your scooter location and set up an emergency contact to request help and feel more reassured. These experiences are now possible and all at the touch of a button. Our first-ever connected scooters are paired with our easy-to-use InvaHome mobile app which is packed with exciting features to make you more independent, comfortable and secure for every trip.
Learn more about it in our new interactive brochure.
Zeta technology is Invacare’s very own connectivity option that enables selected Orion and Comet mobility scooters to be connected scooters. Combined with Invacare’s easy to use InvaHome app, Zeta offers a world of connectivity that also allows customers to be better set up for improved retailer support.
Retailers offering Invacare connected scooters are equipped with a retailer dashboard that gives them smart insights about scooters in their fleet, allowing them to deliver improved customer service. With a connected scooter, retailers can now better equip customers with the most suitable battery pack based on actual driving behaviour rather than hypothetical trips. Retailers can also advise customers on how to improve battery health and prevent unnecessary battery drainage based on historical behaviour. Whilst also having the ability to seeability see fault codes, allows customers to receive more timely support when it comes to maintenance and repairs.
Key features of our connected mobility Scooters:
- Simple: control by our easy-to-use mobile app
- Safe: share location and request help at anytime
- Smart: check battery level and trip details remotely
- InvaHome app: allows you to check the battery remotely, track your journey distances, speeds and times as well as set up an emergency contact with location sharing all at the touch of a button.
- Retailer support: our retailer dashboard allows the retailer to monitor battery health and scooter performance in real time for even better customer support.
- Customer service: retailers can view charging behaviour and help you prevent unnecessary battery drainage our connected scooters
Discover more about our Orion and Comet mobility scooters here