If you’re looking for a pillow that offers great comfort with other exciting functions, the Invacare Propad Pillow is one of the best pillows for you. Propad Pillow is a user-friendly pillow, as it is built with the user needs in mind. The Invacare Propad A&E Pillow is specially designed to offer comfort and support to patients. It is manufactured from a single piece of high-quality visco-elastic foam; it is shaped to cradle the head and to provide two headrest height options.
Comfort and support are the primary focus of this exceptional pillow. That is why it is shaped from a single piece of visco-elastic low memory foam. This allows it to conform to the shape of the user’s head, and thus offering the highest level of comfort a user may desire. The two headrest height options make it ideal for a wide range of users.
Propad A&E Pillow also features an elegant design. It is has a water-resistant cover that is two-way stretch, vapour permeable and anti-static polyurethane (PU) water-resistant cover. The cover also comes with a zip, and it is removable; this facilitates easy laundering of the cover. Below are key features of the Propad Pillow:
- Anti-slip base: Propad Pillow features an anti-slip base that prevents slipping, thus ensuring safe use of the pillow.
- Comfort and support: The Pillow is shaped from a single piece of visco-elastic low memory foam, allowing it to conform to the shape of the user’s head, and offering affording excellent comfort.
- Two Headrest Height options: The Invacare Propad Pillow comes with two headrest height options, making it suitable for a wide range of users.
- Water-resistant cover: It features a two-way stretch, vapour permeable and anti-static polyurethane (PU) water-resistant cover.
- Durable: It is made with excellent quality materials to last longer.
- Classy design: It is manufactured from a single piece of high-quality visco-elastic foam – it is shaped to cradle the head and to offer two headrest height options.