Our award-winning InvaSoft Hybrid mattress, features advanced hybrid technology to better manage the critical factors associated with pressure injury. InvaSoft Hybrid uses an innovative combination of materials and technologies to improve pressure redistribution, reduce shear & friction and ensure highly effective microclimate management.
Management of the microclimate of the skin, which is the temperature and humidity of the skin on the skin-surface interface, is important when it comes to the prevention of pressure injuries because it influences the tolerance of the skin against the effects of pressure and shear. InvaSoft Hybrid is the only support surface that can manage the microclimate of the skin without the use of a powered unit.
Through our dedicated research and design programme including collaborations with tissue viability experts, InvaSoft Hybrid is an easy, effective, and efficient solution designed to respond to the many challenges facing healthcare environments. The award-winning InvaSoft Hybrid is easy to clean and set up, provides effective pressure redistribution and microclimate management, and saves on time and healthcare budgets.
Independent test results as well confirm that our InvaSoft Hybrid is highly effective in addressing the key external factors of pressure injury development. For healthcare providers who need to reduce the risk of pressure injuries in their care environment, realise operational efficiencies and cost savings, InvaSoft Hybrid provides an easy, effective and efficient solution suitable for most bed spaces in the hospital, long term care or community environment.
- Non-powered pressure redistribution providing customised support and comfort without the need of a unit.
- Non-powered airflow technology for effective management of the microclimate of the skin.
- 5° sloped heel zone combined with an anti-shear layer for prevention of heel pressure injuries.
- Unique noodle material layers contributing to pressure redistribution and microclimate management.
- Smooth and highly breathable multistretch cover minimising shear- and frictional forces.