The Matrx Elite is carefully designed to meet users need while offering extra comfort and full support. Matrx Elite comes equipped with a Lumbo Sacral Support that helps to stabilise sacral, abdominal muscles and ligaments. This further relieves stress on the lower spine. The Invacare Matrx Elite is also equipped with a 3" (7.5cm) contour depth, headrest adapter plate, offset fixed lateral pads, fixed lateral pads, offset swing away, swing-away, and a chest harness interface. This makes it function efficiently.
The Invacare Matrx Elite is designed with excellent features to functions at its best. It is ideal for use in manual or power tilt/recline applications. Matrx Elite offers great soothing comfort to users. It comes with an extra layer of SuperSoft high resilient (HR) foam that enhances immersion and comfort. It also provides full support across the shoulder area. Below are some key features of the Invacare Matrx Elite:
- Adjustable Lumbo-Sacral Support: This feature includes a removable positioning pad.
- Headrest Adapter: The Invacare Matrx Elite comes with a headrest adapter that allows for easy, durable, and safe mounting of the headrest hardware.
- Durability: Matrx Elite is built with excellent quality materials to last longer.
- Cover: Matrx Elite comes with an oversized cover, which contains SuperSoft HR foam layered over firm HR foam.
- Hardware: Matrx Elite is made with easy set hardware, which installs and adjusts in minutes.
- Backshell: It is designed with a stylish, durable aluminum shell, which provides contoured support in the shoulder area, slotted for lateral support hardware attachment.