Matrx Elite TR by Invacare is built with outstanding features to meet users need. It is designed for use in manual or power tilt/recline applications. Matrx Elite TR offers great soothing comfort to users. The extra layer of SuperSoft high resilient (HR) foam enhances immersion and comfort, as well as full support across the shoulder area.
Matrx Elite TR comes with a Lumbo Sacral Support – this helps to stabilize sacral, abdominal muscles and ligaments, thus relieving stress on the lower spine. Matrx Elite TR by Invacare is also equipped with a 3" (7.5cm) contour depth, headrest adapter plate, offset fixed lateral pads, fixed lateral pads, offset swing away, swing-away, and a chest harness interface. This makes it function efficiently.
Overall, the Matrx Elite TR is carefully designed to meet users need while offering extra comfort and full support across the shoulder area. Some key features include:
- Cover: Matrx Elite TR features an oversized cover, which contains SuperSoft HR foam layered over firm HR foam. This enhances comfort and protection. The attractive Meshtex cover is water-resistant and breathable.
- Hardware: Matrx Elite TR comes with easy set hardware, which installs and adjusts in minutes. The adjustments can be made with the user seated in the wheelchair. Other hardware styles could be substituted for unique mounting applications, such as Split, Fixed and Space Saver.
- Back shell: It is designed with a stylish, durable aluminum shell, which provides contoured support in the shoulder area, slotted for lateral support hardware attachment.
- Adjustable Lumbo-Sacral Support: This feature includes removable positioning pad.
- Headrest Adapter: The Invacare Matrx Elite TR comes with a headrest adapter that allows for easy, durable, and safe mounting of the headrest hardware. This provides offset for clearance of foam overlap.
Durability: Matrx Elite TR is built with excellent quality materials to last longer.