The award-winning Matrx Loxx headrest is the newest addition to the Matrx seating series.Its a simple and intuitive wheelchair headrest offering elegant and effective head support for a range of applications, including tilt-in space wheelchairs. The highly adjustable hardware has 4 points of adjustment, offering superb configurability. Combined with our range of popular head pad options, the award-winning Matrx Loxx headrest is suitable for a wide range of needs.
Your choice of Matrx headpads are cross-compatible with both Matrx Loxx and Matrx Elan headrest hardware. These popular headpads feature a versatile plate that can be shaped around a person’s head. Combined with our comfortable dual-density foam that surrounds the edges of the backing plates, they provide immersion and prevent bottoming out. Matrx headpads are 45% lighter than most other pads on the market.
Easy set up
You can create the right support first time with Matrx Loxx. The adjustment lever (which can be configured for left or righthand use) allows simple and intuitive tool-less position changes, whilst the attachment knob can be used for removal or height adjustment. This unique patent pending design has also been crash tested and ensures a secure and superior hold, in locked position without any movement.
Mounting and compatibility
Matrx Loxx hardware includes a mounting plate kit with an ergonomic low-profile knob that allows it to be attached to most solid back supports including our renowned Matrx E2 range. The mounting plate kit also consists of a shim for use when additional clearance is required. Alternatively, these wheelchair headrests can also be fitted to our Flex 3 back supports (popular across Rea range) with an optional interface insert.
- 4 adjustment points: Dual pivot balls and slide bar for optimal pad orientation and curved vertical post for lateral or forward mounting positions
- Curved vertical post: for lateral or forward mounting positions
- Safety tip: a highly visible protective urethane tip for improved safety
- Adjustable aluminium plates: all pad options can be formed to meet the individual needs
- Comprehensive head pad options: available in various sizes across occipital, ellipse and 4-point shaped support.
- Award winning: awarded Mobility Product Award 2022 by Mobility Management
Industry leading designs
Our Matrx seating and positioning range offers clinically effective, cutting-edge solutions that includes some of the most reliable, modular, and functional products in the industry. From our highly regarded Matrx Libra cushion to the incredibly adjustable line of Matrx Backs, we ‘re now taking head support to the next level with our new Matrx Loxx wheelchair headrest.