The Invacare Balnea H160 is an excellently designed grab handle for bathtub. It provides additional safety when getting in and out of the bath. Balnea H160 features easy assembly using quick-release screws; no tools required. It is safely secured on the edge of the tub using a clamping mechanism made of steel and pressure plates with an anti-slip surface.
With the Balnea H160 grab handle, users are guaranteed more safety when entering and leaving the tub. Due to the ergonomic shape, it supports the natural hand posture during transfer. Assembling of the handle is very easy with a snap-lock and can be done without the need for tools.
Bathtub grips and suction grips are ideal cost-effective ways to counter home mobility problems. The Invacare Balnea H160 grab handle provides the best grip in the bathroom and is easy to install. The installation is quite easy – requires no tools – no screws and drilling. Balnea H160 has been carefully designed to meet users growing demands.
Below are some key features of the Invacare Balnea H160 grab handle:
- Safety: Balnea H160 is designed with safety in mind – it provides additional security when getting into and out of the bath. Safely secured on the edge of the tub using a clamping mechanism made of steel and pressure plates with an anti-slip surface.
- Flexible: Balnea H160 is also easy to assemble using quick-release screws without the need for tools.
- Durability: Balnea H160 is designed with high-quality materials to last longer.
- Stylish Design: Balnea H160 combines functionality and aesthetics. It comes with an elegant design that is quite pleasing to the eyes.
- Easy to Install: The Invacare Balnea H160 installation is quite easy – requires no tools
- Ergonomic shape: It features an ergonomical shape and structured surface that ensures a secure grip.