The Dolomite Alpha Basic by Invacare is ideal for users who require extra support. Dolomite Alpha provides added support for gait training, arthritis, orthopaedic needs, after surgery, and more. Apart from offering you excellent support, the Invacare Dolomite Alpha helps in arm positioning. So, users who are looking to get both added support and arm positioning can benefit immensely from the Dolomite Alpha Basic.
Dolomite Alpha Basic is also built to let users customise it easily to their desired style. Dolomite Alpha Basic is unique in the opportunities it presents for multi-directional adjustments, thanks to its ball-and-socket design. This enables it to meet the extremely high demands of patients that require handle adjustments. The angle of the handles can be set as required – as the brakes operating direction and height of the brake can handle.
The Invacare Dolomite Alpha Basic infinite adjustable handle has all the necessary height, width, and depth adjustments that are needed to provide the user who requires extra support with an excellent walking position. Also, it has rounded armrests that give comfortable support for the forearms. Below are some key features of the Invacare Dolomite Alpha Basic:
- Platform support: Alpha Basic comes with a large rest area with platform support.
- One-hand-brake: The Invacare Dolomite Alpha Basic operates both brakes with one hand.
- Back strap: It features a back strap that offers comfortable and safe support to lean against. It is mounted into handlebars.
- Padded backrest: The padded backrest lets it combine effortlessly with the back strap for enhanced comfort while seated.
- Slow down brake: Alpha Basic is equipped with a slowdown brake, ideal for gait training or when braking is a challenge. It’s easy to clean and to assemble and available in left or right version.
Wheel guard: The wheel guard protects clothing from being dirty due to wheel splash.