Dolomite Maxi+ is your ideal rollator if you’re looking for a rollator with high weight capacity and a large frame. It has a reinforced frame with a maximum user weight capacity of 200 kg. The Invacare Maxi+ comes with advanced features to meet the user's needs adequately. Maxi+ has a reinforced frame with a maximum user weight capacity of 200 kg. The comfort of the user is not taken lightly; Maxi+ features a backrest that offers comfortable and safe support to lean against. It is mounted on the handles and hence follows the height adjustment.
With a wide seat and an additional 100 mm space between the handles, the Invacare Maxi+ makes seating comfortable, and also, the seat can be flipped up to gain more space for walking and reaching things. It also facilitates the opening of doors.
Maxi+ is also built with adaptability features – thus, it’s quite adaptable to individual needs. Dolomite Maxi+ is available in two different heights, and the height adjustment of the push handles has an overlapping adjustment range. Users can choose the higher seat height when having difficulties to change from sitting to standing. Maxi+ has a wide range of accessories that makes it adaptable to individual needs. Key features of the Invacare Maxi+ include:
- Slow-down brakes: This is a safety feature that prevents the walker from rolling away. Perfect for walking practice and one-handed solutions.
- Soft grip: This a softer alternative to the anatomical handle.
- Wheel guard: The wheel guard protects clothing from being dirty from wheel splash.
- Basket: The Invacare Maxi+ comes with a spacious basket with handle – max load capacity 9 kg.
- Oxygen cylinder holder: It has an oxygen cylinder located in the center of the rollator. This provides good manoeuvrability.
- Tray: Maxi+ comes with tray for conveyance of glasses, coffee, mug, or similar items.