Soprano is packed with excellent features that guarantee exceptional functionality. The Invacare Dolomite Soprano is a lightweight outdoor walker with large wheels, ideal on uneven ground. Soprano is quite easy to operate – it can be folded to stand in the folded position. Soprano has heavy-duty functions in a lightweight suit.
It doesn’t matter where you’re going to, whether the terrain is smooth or rough, the Invacare Soprano takes you there safely and comfortably. Its light and solid wheels make it easy to push. More so, the excellent driving skills on uneven surfaces and the sturdy frame give mobility for everyone and everywhere.
Soprano’s ability to stand in folded position also makes it unique. This feature makes the walker easy to park on a small surface. It is ideal when visiting crowded places, the theatre or when you decide to store it at home. It can be easily folded to fit in the position you want it to be. The Invacare Soprano, with its handles, flip-up seat, and a wide frame, gives the user a large gait area and stable rollator for outdoor use. It also has a backrest that offers comfort and safe support to lean against. Below are some of its key features:
- Basket: The Invacare Dolomite Soprano comes with a spacious basket with handle – max load capacity 9 kg.
- Oxygen cylinder holder: It has an oxygen cylinder located in the center of the rollator. This provides good manoeuvrability.
- Adapt handle set: Multi-adjustable to get optimised hand position.
- Slow-down brakes: This is a safety feature that prevents the walker from rolling away. Perfect for walking practice and one-handed solutions.
- Hanging bag: The hanging bag provides extra room when the basket is quickly filled. It can be combined with an oxygen cylinder holder.