The Rea Focus wheelchair is Invacare’s most easy to maintain chair. This chair has a rigid seat base that provides an excellent user support and avoids postural pain. Another great advantage of this chair is that it has a semi-rigid frame that folds down so that it is easy to store and transport in any vehicle.
But those are not its only advantages, this manual wheelchair presents comfortable armrests, facilitating movement and storage. It has high durability wheels that do not wear out and allow the wheelchair to slide without much effort. In addition, the Rea Focus by Invacare has a high technology and a modular design highly compatible with other models. The excellent support offered by the Rea Focus wheelchairs promotes greater autonomy while the seat cushions are adjustable to keep the patient erect at all times and reduce back and shoulder discomfort
For adjustments and repairs, only one portable tool is needed which is why this chair is so practical and so easy to repair. The adjustments that can be made to the chair include: the rear wheels, balance, backrest height, overall height, angle of the seat, among others. All Focus chairs are ideal for any user, but especially the Rea Focus 150 chair, has a very particular use since this wheelchair can support up to 150 kg of weight.
- Easy to repair: the adjustments that can be made to the chair include the rear wheels, balance, backrest height, overall height, angle of the seat, among others.
- Outstanding support: this wheelchair empowers the user and helps promote greater autonomy.
- Soft and removable armrests: this allows the user to remove the armrests with great ease.
- Up to 150 kg of weight: this wheelchair is a heavy version; this means that apart from supporting 150 kg of weight, it’s made with a very resistant material.
- Excellent user support: the support offered by the Rea Focus wheelchairs reduces back and shoulder discomfort.