The Invacare Top End force K is a kneeling position hand cycle that is built for athletes on a mission. It comes in two custom made-to-measure aerodynamic designs – the Top End Force K Kneeler and the Double Amputee Kneeler. Most able-bodied athletes use the force K Kneeler while the Force K Double Amputee is suitable for the kneeling position for amputees.
Just like other top force hand cycle, this manual wheelchair for sports has an internal rib which reinforces the frame. This makes it stiff for maximum transfer of power, but it is different from all other Invacare Top End force series. This is because it is a kneeling only, non-adjustable position hand cycle.
The Invacare Top End Force K allows you to force the pace, making it more functional and efficient. Top End Force K by Invacare offers you other numerous benefits. It fits perfectly with different users as it is designed to meet a wide range of users need. Below are some key features of the Top End Force K:
- Top-end dampener system: The Invacare Top End Force K comes with a top-end dampener system, which makes controlling smooth and yet fast.
- Seat and back cushions: The Top End Force K features seat and back cushions that are designed to give additional comfort to the athlete.
- 30-speed drive train operated by hands-on shifter/brake: This feature delivers to you responsive shifting and braking with ease.
- Breathable mesh upholstery: The Invacare Top End Force K is designed with breathable mesh upholstery to keel the athletes cool.
- An easy to operate upper derailleur system: The easy to operate upper derailleur system is built to take the guesswork out of the chainrings.
Safety measures: Force K comes with a lot of safety measures like the safety flag, chain guard, and parking brakes, all for the safety of the user.