For players that are new to the game of tennis, adjustability is very important, and that is what the Invacare Top End Pro tennis wheelchair offers you. It comes with adjustable front and rear seat heights, center-of-gravity, footrest angle/height, backrest angle and height, and anti-tip.
The Invacare Top End Pro BB and Tennis is a manual wheelchair for sports, designed for people who have chosen tennis as a sport and want durability and easy adjustments. It is the ideal option for modern-day athletes and features a wide range of highly customizable options that make getting around the tennis court faster.
The Top End Pro Tennis wheelchair can also be used on the softball field, badminton court and even on the dance floor. It is also available with either a short or long frame allowing users to choose the configuration that suits them. Below are some key features of the Top End Pro BB and Tennis Wheelchair:
- Aluminum base frame with fixed camber: the Invacare Top End pro tennis wheelchair is designed with aluminum base frame and a fixed chamber that gives users superior stiffness and durability.
- Available in short and tall frame: The short frame is for children while the tall frame is for adults, which makes it a great choice for programs that have multiple users.
- High-performance sun components wheels: It comes with high-performance wheels with high-pressure tire and aluminum hand rims to enhance speed capacity as well as meeting various users need.
- Easily adjustable features: The Top End Pro BB and Tennis Wheelchair come with easily adjustable features that take just about 15 minutes.
- Light weight: At just 21 pound, this wheelchair is easy to push and maneuver.
Customized center of gravity: This feature ensures increased performance.