When we meet a patient with a high risk of developing pressure ulcers, we need a mattress with a high duration and at the same time with a weight distribution technology. In the Softform saga of the Invacare lineup, there is no better mattress for this than the Softform Excel.
Constructed from a series of 'keyhole cut' cells which move independently to evenly distribute weight, promoting greater comfort and facilitating pressure redistribution make this mattress the perfect solution for patients who will be in bed for a long time. In addition to this, it has a lower layer of a high density foam, which gives the mattress a better support and resistance.
Its coverage is extremely comfortable and designed to reduce friction against the patient's body, being the polyurethane base which creates a fairly resistant layer that protects the mattress against possible damage to the frames of any bed making it one of the more durable mattress in the market, reason why it is considered the ideal option for any health professional.
- Zip around three sides, allows the removal of the cover to be washed and at the same time a better inspection of the internal part composed of foam.
- It has one of the strongest constructions of the Softform saga, which makes this mattress an option established in health professionals.
- Rotate Only mattress: Rotate-only turning cycle Will increase product longevity. Non turn reduces the amount of manual handling required.
- Keyhole cut cells, which promote greater comfort and facilitating pressure redistribution.
- It allows a maximum weight of up to 140kg making it ideal for the use of many patients
- A maximum cleaning temperature of 80 °C, which makes it easy to remove dirt and stains with hot water.