Invacare offers a wide range of solutions for people who need to stay for a prolonged time in bed due to a medical issue like a disability or recovery.
Our accessories for around the bed make life easier, safer and more comfortable for those who must stay in bed and also for their carers and close ones.
Our family of around the bed solutions includes products that suit a range of needs and preferences, like bed ends, side panels and rails, and bedside tables, among others.
Here we present the Sonnet Dual by Invacare—a multifunctional bedside table that can serve a wide range of needs. It features three different-sized compartments that allow users to store plenty of possessions.
It can also serve as a nightstand, with a top plate that provides convenient access to everyday objects. The plate is also pivotable and can be flipped into a surface for working and entertainment, providing a stable surface for reading and writing, for example.
The flap is adjustable in both height—from 75 cm to 105 cm—and angle, for a fit that suits individual preferences.
What’s more, the Invacare Sonnet Dual features four castors which provide an easy positioning of the bedside table where the user needs it most. For example, it can be moved in a way that brings the flap over the bed during the day and moved further from the bed to serve as a nightstand during the night.
Inspired by Scandinavian design, the Sonnet Dual combines functionality with elegance. Users can choose between four designs—beech, white beech, cherry, and light oak.
- Multi-functional: It can serve as a nightstand, bedside table and working surface.
- Three compartments: Ideal for storing different-sized possessions.
- Pivotable worktop: Sonnet Dual can be turned into a worktop.
- Adjustable flap: The height and angle can be adjusted.
- Castors: Allowing the table to be easily pushed around.
- Classic and functional: Combines functionality with elegant design.