Whatever your needs are, the Accent bed falls short of nothing. This bed comes with optimal functionality and aesthetically pleasing design. It offers satisfying comfort to its client and fits perfectly in any environment.
Safety standards are not ignored; the Invacare Accent conforms to the highest safety standards. The bed and the side rails meet the strength demands of IEC 60601-2-52 safety standards for beds. This applies to all other Invacare beds, however.
The Invacare Accent is fully electrically operated, and the design of the mattress platform ensures maximum comfort. The bed provides a homely feel and is perfectly suited to all homes and long-term care settings.
With these great features, one may wonder the cost, but no, the Invacare Accent is quite affordable and economical to maintain. Also quite durable - it is designed with standard components that ensure durability and great functionality.
This bed is also equipped with a feature that reduces share and friction. The optimised dimensions of the various sections of the mattress platform are designed based on the anthropometric statistics and pressure mapping recommendations. This makes it possible for shear and friction reduction and thus increases comfort for the user.
Key features include:
- Bella and Aria side rails: The accent bed Bella, full-length wooden side rail in beech or Aria, full-length side rail in steel can be mounted easily without the need for tools.
- Lifting pole: The bed features a lifting pole that is light and easy to adjust.
- Hand controls: The bed comes with hands control – the controls can be with or without locking functions.
- Reduced shear and friction: Reduces shear and friction. This is as a result of the optimised dimensions of the different sections of the mattress platform, which are designed following the anthropometric statistics and pressure mapping recommendations
- Durable: Built with high-quality materials that guarantee durability
- Economical: The Accent bed is affordable and inexpensive to maintain.