The Invacare Accent is a fully electrically operated medical bed. Specifically designed to offer the patient maximum comfort with shear and friction reduction from the smart development of the mattress platform.
The platform has optimised dimensions for each of its sections, that have been designed based on anthropometric statistics and pressure mapping recommendations. This knowledge driven design ensures that whatever position the patient may choose or move into, optimal comfort is maintained and with a reduction in the risk of shear and friction.
Additionally, lockable tilt functionality is available as an option to aid further pressure relief and ensure a comfortable resting or sitting position for the patient.
The Invacare Accent medical bed is perfectly suited to any home or long-term environment. Featuring a modernised design with a silver frame and beech wooden bed ends, the bed feels homely and will complement your surroundings. Easy to clean and maintain with built-in lockable wheels that allow simple repositioning for full accessibility around the bed and making the Invacare Accent effortless to transport where required.
- Bella and Aria side rails: The Accent medical bed has two optional side rails. Bella, full-length wooden in beech or Aria, full-length in steel. Easily mounted without the need for tools.
- Lifting pole: Featuring a lifting pole that is lightweight and easy to adjust.
- Hand controls: Available with or without locking functions.
- Reduced shear and friction: The mattress platform design with optimised section dimensions has been developed following anthropometric statistics and pressure mapping recommendations helping to reduce shear and friction and increase patient comfort.
- Durable: Built with high-quality materials that provide reassurance and long-lasting durability.
- Economical: The Invacare Accent bed is cost effective and inexpensive to maintain.