Softform Premier Spinal mattress is packed with exciting features that deliver an exceptional level of comfort, pressure redistribution, among other numerous functions. It is specifically a replacement mattress designed for those with spinal conditions or injury. The Softform Premier Spinal is suitable for those considered at ‘Very High Risk’ of developing pressure ulcers. It provides optional support to cover a wide range of comfort and spinal alignment requirements.
The Softform Premier Spinal mattress comes with a dual interface option. This provides a tailored solution without the need to change to an alternative softform mattress. The interface foam can be quickly changed at the bedside to reduce the risk of waiting time for the patient and limit the need for lengthy transfer. The foam sits level with firm side supports and promotes effective patient care, handling and transfer, without compromising the spinal alignment or pressure redistribution.
The Invacare Softform Premier Spinal features a unique dual foam insert that provides a choice of two stable support surfaces with excellent comfort abilities. The choice of which is specific to each user shear reduction and pressure redistribution is addressed with either surface. The design of the mattress allows for excellent conformity if profiled on electric bed frames. Key features include:
- Infection Control: The liner encases the internal foam attributes to infection control by reducing the risk of fluid ingress.
- Does not require turning or rotating: The mattress does not require turning or rotating, significantly minimising manual handling issues.
- Unique dual foam insert provides two surface options: Provides additional stability, comfort, and pressure reduction.
- Single piece foam “U” core: This facilitates patient transfer by providing effective side-wall support.
- Full-length flap concealing zip: It has a full-length flap that protects the zip. This reduces the possible risk of fluid entrance, thus preventing contamination of the foam core.
Specialist stable support surface: Comes with a dual interface option that provides a bespoke solution without the need to change to an alternative mattress.