When it comes to comfort among all the mattresses of the Invacare family, Essential Visco is by far the most fulfilling for all expectations. This mattress was created to be the solution in comfort and care of the patient at home, in a residence or for a patient who needs a long recovery in bed, without leaving aside the power of weight distribution that differentiate all Invacare mattresses.
Essential Visco is a mattress that involves much less maintenance, since it is designed to be at home and not in medical facilities. Therefore, its compounds are specialised to repel moisture and dirt, making cleaning this mattress less frequent and much easier.
Also, unlike the other mattresses that have cuts in the foam to facilitate the distribution of weight, Essential Visco is formed of a layer of common foam attached to a viscoelastic layer, which instantly takes the form of the patient's body lying on it adjusting perfectly to their needs, providing the best comfort.
- The outer cover is zipped on three sides, which helps make the mattress inspection much easier. It also helps to remove it for later cleaning.
- Like all mattresses in the Invacare family, the Essential Visco has a polyurethane fabric cover that minimises rubbing with the patient's skin.
- It is resistant to liquid and even vapour-permeable, a feature that favors easy and comfortable mattress cleaning.
- It comes with two mattress thicknesses: 2000 x 880 x 150 mm and 2000 x 880 x 120 mm, adapting to the patient's taste of a soft or more rigid mattress.
- The mattress has a new and innovative design, which makes it always look fresh and comfortable as if it were new.
Unlike the other mattresses, this one has a layer of visco elastic upper foam, which distributes the weight evenly, but gives much more comfort than any of the other mattresses.