The Invacare Check O2 Plus is an innovative Oxygen Analyzer. It is a single economical instrument that reports all the operating parameters necessary for performing oxygen concentrator checks. CheckO2 Plus is an efficient and cost-effective analyzer designed with technicians in mind. It checks oxygen concentration, flow rate and patient outlet pressure on any oxygen concentrator.
The Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer requires no routine calibration, and there’s no fuel cell to replace. CheckO2 Plus is three analyzers rolled into one. If you’re looking for an oxygen analyzer that functions flawlessly, CheckO2 Plus is a perfect choice. It is packed with exciting features to meet users’ needs adequately.
CheckO2 Plus can be used for multiple purposes – it measures three parameters, such as oxygen purity, flow rate and patient outlet pressure, thus eliminating the need for multiple instruments. So, getting the Invacare CheckO2 Plus lets you save more as you can use it for multiple functions instead of buying other devices. Overall, CheckO2 Plus is designed with the user in mind. It allows ease of use, and it is packed with excellent features that guarantee high performance. Below are some key features of the Invacare CheckO2 Plus:
- Accuracy: With its exceptional features, the Invacare CheckO2 Plus accurately measures oxygen purity of the Invacare XPO2 Portable concentrator.
- Multiple uses: CheckO2 Plus is designed for various purposes – it can be used to measure three parameters, such as oxygen purity, flow rate and patient outlet pressure.
- Two-button operation: CheckO2 Plus features two-button operation, making it easy to operate.
- Excellent battery life: CheckO2 Plus comes with two AA batteries that provide over 16,000 readings, and shuts off automatically to extend battery life.
- Durability: It is made with high standard materials to last longer.
- Stylish Design: It features an elegant design with excellent features.