The Invacare Aqua H145 is an ergonomically angled wall grab bar, designed with excellent features to give the users a rewarding experience. The Aqua H145 grab bar guarantees an easy and safe hold in the bathroom. It is made of aluminium with an ABS plastic cover that protects it from moisture and water. It comes with high-end plastic handles with fixing set and decorative plates.
Aqua H145 grab bar is space-saving, thanks to its wall mounting functions – it can be mounted on the wall and removed when not in use. Available in 5 different lengths: 250, 400, 500, 600 and 800 mm. It provides additional support when getting in and out of the bath. It features easy assembly using quick-release screws; no tools required. It is safely secured on the edge of the tub using a clamping mechanism made of steel and pressure plates with an anti-slip surface.
With its ergonomic shape, it supports the natural hand posture during transfer. Bathtub grab bars are necessary to counter home mobility problems, and they are quite affordable. Aqua H145 grab bar offers the necessary support in the bathroom, and it is quite easy to mount and dismantle.
Below are some of its key features:
- Available in different lengths: It is available in 5 different lengths – 250, 400, 500, 600 and 800 mm.
- Durability: Aqua H145 grab bar is designed with high-quality materials to last longer.
- Stylish Design: Aqua H145 combines functionality and aesthetics. It comes with an elegant design that is quite pleasing to the eyes.
- Support: Aqua H145 grab bar is designed to offer adequate support to users – it provides additional comfort when getting into and out of the bath.
- Flexible: The Invacare Aqua H145 grab bar is easy to assemble using quick-release screws without the need for tools.
- Space-saving: Aqua H145 grab bar is mounted on the wall and can be folded when not in use.