The Invacare Futura HP has been developed to be able to satisfy the needs of the vast majority of people who use rollators for operational adaptability. It is available in four different seat heights, and it has one of the largest ranges of accessories on the market. With Futura HP, the opportunities for personal customization are almost unlimited.
Futura HP has a large walking area inside the rollator frame. The flip-up seat gives the best walking space, making it easy to reach and access things. The structured seat has an anti-slip function, a rounded rear edge, and a large sitting area, making it possible for users to sit securely and comfortably for a long time.
The Invacare Futura HP is equipped with an infinite adjustable push. The handles can easily be adjusted and positioned precisely at the right height to compensate for different arm lengths. The user-friendly brakes are a vital component of the Futura HP. It features a long brake handle and brake stopper that provides excellent leverage and makes the rollator simple to brake without much hand strength. Below are some key features of the Invacare Futura HP:
- Slow-down brakes: This is a safety feature that prevents the walker from rolling away. It is perfect for walking practice and one-handed solutions.
- Hanging bag: The hanging bag provides extra room when the basket is quickly filled. It can be combined with an oxygen cylinder holder.
- Crossbar: Futura HP features a crossbar that makes it possible to handle the rollator with one hand.
- Oxygen cylinder holder: It has an oxygen cylinder located in the center of the rollator. This provides good manoeuvrability.
- Wheel guard: The wheel guard protects clothing from being dirty from wheel splash.
Basket: The Invacare Futura HP comes with a spacious basket with handle – max load capacity 9 kg.