The Invacare Dolomite Step Up is simply the best when it comes to rehabilitation. Dolomite Step Up is specially made to provide rehabilitation to several patients every day and anywhere needed. It is designed to adjust to an optimal ergonomic position by a few simple handgrips – quick and easy! Dolomite Step Up can be manually adjusted, hydraulically, or with a motor. Assembly of accessories is tool-free!
If you’re looking to enhance your training, the Invacare Dolomite Step Up is also made for training. The base frame is designed to strengthen the premium gait area while the raised frame in front allows longer step. It also has a large width inside the frame. These features guarantee improved training for users.
Dolomite Step Up features an ergonomic adjustment of arm support that aids pressure relief. The arm support is securely assembled with microfilm – quick and straightforward to remove for cleaning or replacement. Transfer and access is a breeze with the Invacare Dolomite Step Up. The bed lowered rear-ends makes reversing under the bed quit easy. More so, the Invacare Dolomite Step Up is equipped with a sling that gives security and makes it possible for the user to start the walk training earlier. No tools needed – easy to fit and adjust. Below are key features of the Invacare Dolomite Step Up:
- Practical basket: Dolomite Step Up comes with a practical basket for keeping belongings within easy to reach range.
- Oxygen tank holder: Dolomite Step Up comes with an Oxygen tank holder. This helps for the secure mounting of the oxygen tube on the walker.
- Elbow stop: Securing elbows from falling out of position.
- Swivel caster with directional brakes: This helps users to focus on walking instead of direction.
- Ball grips: Oxygen tank holder ball grips can be used when having difficulties to close the hand.
- Stand assist inkl. Slings: This feature is used for verticalisation.