The Invacare Cascade H253 is a mobile and toilet chair, designed to provide maximum comfort for its users. It features removable armrests that facilitate easy transfers. Seat, backrest, and armrests are padded. The backrest shape is specially designed to avoid contact between the patient‘s skin and the aluminium frame.
Cascade H253 is a compact chair that fits perfectly in the bathroom and can be maneuvered perfectly in small spaces. It is made of steel with epoxy treatment to protect it from water.
The Invacare Cascade H253 is a very comfortable chair, has a padded anatomical seat and backrest. The hygienic opening can be padded when it is not used as a toilet chair. The armrests are foldable and adjustable in height from 130 to 190 mm, which makes it effective for transfers. Its footrests are also foldable, and the bucket is removed from behind.
Cascade H253 can also be placed on top of the toilet, since it is open from behind, and the height from the floor to the seat is 475 mm. It can support a maximum weight of person 120 kg.
The Invacare Cascade H253 is built with the user in mind. It is easy to use and offers users the best experience. Plus, it is a folding height-adjustable shower and toilet chair – giving the user the advantage of travelling with it anywhere.
Below are some key features of the Invacare Cascade H253:
- Padded Chair: Seat, backrest, and armrests are padded
- Foldable: Its footrests and armrest are foldable, making it easy to store and transport.
- Armrests: The armrests are foldable and adjustable in height from 130 to 190 mm, which makes it effective for transfers
- Height Adjustable: Cascade H253 is a folding height-adjustable shower chair perfect for travelling and compact for storage – users will feel pleased due to an easy personal adaption.
- Stylish Design: It comes in an elegant design with excellent features.
- Durability: It is designed with excellent quality materials to last longer.