The Invacare Brio is a dual-release lightweight aluminum walking frame. It is height adjustable and available in two different sizes depending on the user’s size. It folds easily for storage and transport and will support users up to 135 kg. Brio 6291E-A and 6291E-JR walking frames are mainly made of anodized aluminum, which makes it very light and resistant. It can be used indoors and outdoors, it provides the needed support in the bathroom, and can be used to go shopping.
Brio 6291E-A and 6291E-JR cuffs can be adjusted in height from 770 to 950 mm and have a flexible foam insert that makes it more comfortable to grab for walking. This walking frame can be easily folded, and once folded; it is very compact, with a depth of 110 mm. The Brio junior version (6291E-JR) is available for people of small size or for children who need walking support; their fists can be adjusted in height from 640 to 820 mm.
The Invacare Brio 6291E-A and 6291E-JR are designed to take users wherever they are going, not minding whether the terrain is smooth or rough. It's lightweight and thus easy to move and maneuver. Below are some key features of Brio 6291E-A and 6291E-JR:
- Safety: It features two stages of grips to help the user ease from a sitting to standing position.
- Adjustability: It is designed to fit perfectly with various users – It has an adjustable height setting of 770 - 950mm. The junior version adjusts from 640 to 820 mm
- Comfort: Designed for easy use in small spaces and over the toilet. It can be easily folded through pressing a button – making it easy for transport or storage.
- Lightweight: It is a lightweight walking frame – easy to move and maneuver. It supports users up to 135 kg.
- Attractive design: The Invacare Brio 6291E-A and 6291E-JR features an elegant design with excellent features.
- Made of anodized aluminum: Mainly made of anodized aluminum, which makes it very light and resistant.