This manual wheelchair is currently topping the market charts and a favourite among the users of Invacare products. The Rea Azalea wheelchair has been developed into a range of models that can be suited to meet the requirements of every individual.
The Invacare Rea Azalea wheelchair is designed to offer the perfect fit and comfort and can be easily adjusted if the needs and conditions of the user change. It comes with a fantastic seating system that is designed to be adaptable due to its wide choice of support options, and the adjustment it allows.
It is the go-to choice for controlling postural support and comfort. It also comes with the Invacare Dual Stability System (DSS).
- Flex 3, backrest plate: Comes with a flex 3, backrest plate that is sturdy and provides support, with both width and height adjustment. The users also get to pick between a wide range of cushions suitable for their comfort.
- A Flex 3, tension adjustable backrest: The Flex 3, tension adjustable backrest is built to accommodate more complicated spinal shapes. This feature also offers several other adjustments that can suit both the female and male body and several shapes and sizes.
- Wide range of options: Adding to the multiple adjustments in the chair, the Rea Azalea also offers a large variety of options and accessories that guarantee a solution for a wide range of postural challenges.
- 24-degree seat tilt and a 30-degree backrest recline: It also features a 24-degree seat tilt and a 30-degree backrest recline to support a range of positioning requirements.
- Electric version: The user can also opt for an electric version that gives them more control over their position and comfort.
Transit wheels: For attendant propulsion, or self-propel wheels for the moderately active individual.