Rea has developed a range of models, each chair highly adjustable to provide a better fit for a wide range of individual’s needs. Rea Azalea Max was developed to meet the precise needs of larger people through its seat dimensions and specially designed backrest. It has been tested and approved up to 180kg. For additional safety and confidence for the individual, the unique Dual Stability System (DSS) is supplied as standard.
Both tilt and recline are easily adjusted by attendant operated gas pistons, or there is also an electric version to give the person independence over their own seating position and comfort. For effortless positioning we recommend power tilt and backrest recline. Stability in this Invacare wheelchair originates from body length compensation in the back and leg rests, beneficial for people with limited movement or who have difficulty changing position. The Rea Azalea Max is a niche product which complements the existing Azalea family from Invacare and is proven to be safe and durable.
- Compatibility: the Rea Azalea Max passive wheelchair includes the Azalea range features such as tilt-in-space with weight-shifting and Dual Stability System (DSS).
- High ergonomic push handle: positioned to optimise the pushing required of the carer.
- Two-way backrest: the lower and upper parts of the backrest are reversible, giving individuals more space in the seat or chest area.
- Body length compensation in the back and leg rests: beneficial for individuals with limited movement, who might have difficulty changing position.
- Footplate converter: the hand control helps the person or carer to easily change the seating position.
- Frame is available in 5 colours: Pearl Grey, Azurite Blue, Sand, Happy Red and Electric Green.
- 3 upholsteries available: Black Wipedown, Black Plush and Black Spacer.