The Invacare Top End Eliminator OSR racing wheelchair is designed for winners. This racing manual wheelchair is solely built for speed and will help you get to the finish line first. It comes with a super-stiff roll-formed horizontal main tube and oversized raked fork for maximum stiffness. This is also combined with a relaxed head tube angle for maximum adhesion, exceptional stability, and aerodynamics that gives you the advantage in wheelchair racing.
Its open V Cage design makes it the perfect chair for athletes who are new to racing and have limited experience. This is because it can either be used in the traditional feet forward or the kneeling position.
The Top End Eliminator has the same amazing 6061T6 frame with integral wrap-around fenders, aluminum side panels, 700C high-performance rear wheels, and 20” front wheels. It is the top choice for champion racers.
Below are some of the important features of the Invacare Top End Eliminator:
- Four rear seat heights: The Invacare Top End Eliminator comes with the option of four rear seat heights: 15”, 16”, 17”, 18”, for the maximum comfort.
- Aluminum side panels: It is designed with aluminum side panels that guarantee durability.
- Relaxed head tube angle: The relaxed head tube angle ensures that the athlete has exceptional stability and front-wheel cornering traction.
- Four cage choices: The top End Eliminator is available in four cage options. The athlete can pick between the U, V, Open V, or I cage for maximum satisfaction.
- Precision track compensator system and adjustable handlebars: This feature ensures that the athlete has maximum speed on the road and around each turn of the track.
- 18 powder coat paint colours: This gives the athlete a wide range of colours to pick from.