If you are looking for a hand-cycle that is amazing and budget-friendly, then the Invacare Top End Force 3 is the manual wheelchair for you. It is an excellent hand-cycle that is available at an awesome price. It combines features from the Force G, Force CC and the Force 2.
It is suitable for people that are learning to discover the joy of hand-cycling as well as experts that are ready to force the pace or just for cross country trails. The Top End Force 3 is an all times ready to ride hand-cycle with 27speeds, high-performance wheels, Shimano components, and adjustable features for maximum control and comfort.
Top End Force 3 is also stylishly made manual wheelchair, and it comes in different colours. The Invacare Top End Force 3 is simply one of the best hand-cycle that meets a wide range of users need. So if you're looking to get a hand-cycle that fits perfectly with various users, Top End Force 3 is a great choice. Here are some key features of the Top End Force 3:
- A wrap-around frame design: The Invacare Top End Force 3 features a wrap-around frame design that is sleek and stiff with more clearance and a 9” transfer seat height.
- The 26-559-wheel size options: This feature offers you many tyre options, from high-performance road tyres to cruiser tyres or just knobby tyres.
- Choice of backrest: You have the option of choosing between a standard reclining backrest for comfort or a straight backrest if you prefer a truck powered position.
- Stealth black matte finish: It gives it a modern look and enhances the sleekness of the hand-cycle’s wrap-around frame.
- Front disk brake: The Invacare Top End Force 3 comes with a front disk brake that delivers awesome controlled braking power.
Standard safety and comfort options: It features safety option like the chain guard, safety flag, leg guard and drifting bumper and seat and back cushions for comfort.