The Invacare Birdie EVO Plus offers maximum space for the user, amongst other premium functions. Birdie Evo Plus provides a truly comfortable lift and transfers to or from beds, chairs, or even the floor.
The lift is designed to ensure that folding and unfolding can be carried out efficiently and without the need for tools. Also, the lifter can be dismantled into two parts if needed – even without tools.
Handling the lifter is quite easy – the hoists can easily be folded and unfolded without the need for tools. Hoists take up minimal space when stored and are easy to push and transport. If required, the mast and boom can be easily detached from the base – no tools required.
The Invacare Birdie Evo Plus ensures total user comfort. With extreme space for the user, even when the hoist is in the highest position, users experience a very comfortable lift and transfer as the user can easily be rotated. More so, positioning the user into a bed or wheelchair is made easier for carers.
The optimisation of space creates a high level of comfort as the user’s knees are away from the hoist actuator. This provides a low risk of a knee injury.
Below are some key features of the Invacare Birdie Evo Plus:
- Snap lock: It features a nap lock that ensures optimal security to avoid the risk of accidents.
- Emergency stop, lowering, and integrated charger: Manual or electric emergency lowering (compact version only electric lowering). The control box is supplied with a detachable or fixed battery.
- Long boom – high user comfort: The patient can easily be rotated and positioned – reduces the risk of injury to the knees.
- Easy to fold and dismantle: Ease of transport and storage. No tools required when folding/unfolding or when dismantling the hoist into two parts.
- Mounted spreader bar: This Allows correct and safe positioning of the spreader bar.
- Manual leg spread: Users can simply step on the pedal to adjust the leg spread.