Matrx Flo-tech Plus is crafted with a perfect design to meet users need. This cushion incorporates a fluid sac integrated into the cushion seat well. The positioning of the fluid sac targets the ischial tuberosities. This helps to reduce pressure in this vulnerable area expressively. This is why the Matrx Flo-tech Plus further delivers superior levels of protection for patients with a High Risk of developing pressure ulcers.
The Matrx Flo-tech Plus by Invacare comes with a contoured seating surface, which provides improved stability and postural support. It also ensures a higher degree of pressure distribution compared to a flat surface. The cushion has castellations that allow slight movement, and thus reduces shear and friction forces. The deeper moulded foam also plays a significant role – provides excellent protection to those who are considered clinically obese or users who would benefit from a higher sitting position
It also has ultra-freshTM added to all cushions; this helps for antimicrobial and odour protection. Also helps provide long-lasting freshness. The integral sag compensator option in this cushion by Invacare helps to accommodate the sag in wheelchair seats, and ensure the cushion is correctly presented. Key features include:
- Ingress Resistant Cover: The cover is a two-way stretch, water-resistant, and vapour-permeable. The cover comes with an anti-slip base with carrying handle.
- Available in 80 sizes: Available in a range of 80 sizes, from 360 x 330 to 600 x 550 mm.
- Integral Sag Compensator option: The optional sag compensator accommodates the sag in wheelchair seats, and ensures the cushion is correctly presented.
- Ultra-freshTM added to all cushions for antimicrobial and odour protection: This helps to make it resistant to the growth of odour causing bacteria.
- Contoured seating surface: This offers improved stability and postural support. Also delivers a higher degree of pressure distribution compared to a flat surface.
- Durable: Designed to last longer with high-quality materials.