Monoflex is one of the Invacare range of Bodypoint Products, designed to offer excellent positioning to users. Monoflex specifically provides strong and comfortable abdominal/chest support, which leads to the right position. Every athlete requires the right positioning to compete strongly at a good pace. Right positioning could also mean relief from pressure sores. Sometimes it enables an upright posture that raises someone’s self-esteem. Whatever the reason, positioning has a massive influence on the quality of life for people using wheelchairs. The Invacare Monoflex offers excellent positioning to users.
Monoflex, along with other Invacare’s Bodypoint Products such as Padded Hip Belts Evoflex, Pelvic Stabilizer, T-Slot, PivotFit, and others, works in different ways to provide fantastic positioning to the user. Monoflex is ideal for helping people achieve their full potentials. Depending on the level of positioning required, users can use Monoflex Chest Support to achieve their aim. Monoflex provides firm trunk control without sacrificing easy shoulder movement. It guarantees optimal balance between stretch and resistance, making it the best choice for long-term stability and performance.
Overall, the Invacare Monoflex is carefully designed with excellent features that meet users’ needs adequately. It offers excellent chest support to users – works perfectly when used with other Bodypoint Products for optimal positioning. Below are some key features of the Invacare Monoflex:
- High performance: The Invacare Monoflex provides strong and comfortable abdominal/chest support.
- Padding: Engineered dynamic padding controls stretch and stabilises even strong spastic tone
- Double-tapered: The Invacare Monoflex features a double-tapered shape that distributes pressure across the mid-section.
- Universal Elastic Strap: The Invacare Monoflex offers temporary positioning for work, play, sports, therapy, or fittings with highly stretchable, sturdy neoprene that won’t damage clothes.
- Trimline Shoulder Harness: The Invacare Monoflex features a Trimline shoulder harness that gives users support while allowing freedom across the chest.
- Durability: Monoflex is designed with excellent materials to last even longer than expected.