The Softform Trolley Mattress Range was specifically designed by Invacare to meet the needs of the A&E department. It is designed to meet the expectations of those who are considered at maximum risk of contracting pressure ulcers due to lack of movement, for this they use an advanced weight distribution design added to a comforting support surface designed entirely for patients found in the A&E area.
It has a wide range of sizes, not only to fit the patient but also to the frames of the stretchers. In addition, they can be used in X-rays. The internal foam has a geometrically cut surface that reduces friction, in addition to increasing the surface where the patient rests his body, a characteristic that decreases pressure peaks.
The Softform Trolley Mattress Range also has several extras that can be added, such as a buckle and straps that prevent the movement of the mattress, avoiding it from sliding and falling while on a stretcher. The TM60 version can be ordered with additional features, to suit and needs of the buyer.
- It can be found in different types of height: The TM20 with a height of 50mm, the TM40 with a height of 100mm and the TM60 with a height of 120mm.
- It has an inspection zipper allowing the rapid revision of the foam core, in addition the TM60 model has a small additional cover that conceals the zipper.
- Multi-stretch coverage designed to prevent friction and provide excellent patient recovery. In addition, the base is made of polyurethane, protecting the mattress against possible damage by the bed frames.
- The mattress comes in different versions: TM20, TM40 and TM60. The TM60 version has the advantage of coming with different customizable options (visco elastic foam, octagonal corners and / or Hook & Loop fastenings).
- The foam core has independent geometrically-cut surface cells which reduce shear and friction whilst increasing the overall support surface area for the patient.
A maximum cleaning temperature of 80 º C allows the removal of stains and dirty with hot water.