The Invacare Dolomite Symphony is a dependable extra light walker with excellent adaptability qualities. Dolomite Symphony has a lightweight and anti-corrosion aluminum frame, which makes it quite adaptable, and fits perfectly well in the lounge as it does out in the sea winds. Symphony has a fantastic walking area – the large walking area inside the rollator frame is a signum for Dolomite. The flip-up seat gives premium walking space, thus making it possible to reach and access things. Also, the rear forks give a smooth inside – it is friendly to toes and shoes. The structured seat has an anti-slip function, a rounded rear edge, and a large sitting area. This allows the user to sit securely and comfortably for a long time.
The brake is another notable feature of the Invacare Symphony – it is extremely user-friendly. The long brake handle and brake stopper provide excellent leverage, simple to brake even with less hand strength. Its short distance to park-position reduces the risk of losing balance, and the risk of the user losing parking.
The Invacare Dolomite Symphony also comes with an aluminium frame that provides a low product weight and makes it easy to move around with the walker. Its rustproof properties also ensure that the walker remains good looking come rain or shine. Below are some key features of the Invacare Dolomite Symphony:
- Slow-down brakes: This is a safety feature that prevents the walker from rolling away. Perfect for walking practice and one-handed solutions.
- Hanging bag: The hanging bag provides extra room when the basket is quickly filled. It can be combined with an oxygen cylinder holder.
- Wheel guard: The wheel guard protects clothing from being dirty from wheel splash.
- Basket: The Invacare Dolomite Symphony comes with a spacious basket with handle – max load capacity 9 kg.
- Oxygen cylinder holder: It has an oxygen cylinder located in the center of the rollator. This provides good manoeuvrability.
- Crossbar: Dolomite Symphony features a crossbar that makes it possible to handle the rollator with one hand.