Invacare offers a wide range of solutions to support people with their bathroom and toileting routines, such as the Lima 5" shower chair. The Lima 5" can offer support for those with limited mobility by making it easier to get in and out of the bathroom or toilet, taking a shower, and getting dressed or undressed. This supports personal independence but also provides assistance for any carers.
The Invacare Lima 5'' is a push shower commode equipped with four 5'' castors which make it easy for carers to push and navigate the chair, and it can also be positioned over the existing inbuilt toilet. The commode is equipped with a padded seat and fabric backrest for maximum comfort whilst in use.
Maximum reliability with a durable, rust-resistant aluminium folding frame also ensuring the Invacare Lima 5" is easy to store and transport.
- Durable materials: Rust-resistant aluminium frame and stainless-steel hardware.
- Easy to fold: Easily folds for storage or transportation.
- 5'' castors: Make it easy for carers to push and navigate the chair.
- Comfortable: Padded seat and fabric backrest for ultimate comfort.
- Homecare and facility care: The commode is ideal for home use and public care facilities.
- Max carrying load: The Lima 5’’ is made for users up to 135 kg.