To help people with disabilities and limited mobility in their everyday life, Invacare offers a wide range of solutions, such as Lima 5’’. Our family of products includes bathroom aids which help users in their bathroom and toilet routines, making it easier to get in and out of the bathroom or toilet, taking a shower, and getting dressed and undressed. These aids are also an excellent help for carers, making it easier to tend to their patients.
Among the variety of bath aids that Invacare offers is a line of shower commodes. These devices are an ideal solution for people who can’t get in and out of the bathroom or toilet on their own. The shower commodes are also an excellent helping hand for carers, giving easier access to users during bathing routines. We at Invacare offer versatile solutions that fit a wide range of user needs, including options that allow users to propel themselves and options that let carers push the commode where self-propulsion is not suitable.
The Invacare Lima 5'' is a push shower commode equipped with four 5'' castors which make it easy for carers to push and navigate the chair. The commode is equipped with padded seat and fabric backrest for maximum comfort and can go over every toilet. The frame is made of durable, rust-resistant aluminium. Another great feature of the Invacare Lima 5'' is its foldability which helps with storage and transportation. The model is also available with 24'' back wheels for self-propulsion.
- Durable materials: rust-resistant aluminium frame and stainless-steel hardware.
- Easy to fold: easily folds for storage or transportation.
- 5'' castors: make it easy for carers to push and navigate the chair.
- Comfortable: padded seat and fabric backrest for ultimate comfort.
- Homecare and facility care: the commode is ideal for home use and public care facilities.
- Max carrying load: the Lima 5’’ is made for users up to 135 kg.