Backrest is essential for proper back support; which offers immense comfort to users. The Invacare Bedco Backrest is specially designed with excellent features to meet the needs of individual users. Bedco Backrest is an electrically operated backrest designed for use in private homes - in standard private beds.
The Invacare Bedco Backrest is quite easy to use and activate. Even though it is electrically operated as one may feel it could be challenging to operate. Invacare understands the need for ease of use, and this is integrated into the Beco Backrest. The overlay mattress stays in place thanks to the fabric’s texture.
This backrest is user-friendly – can be taken to anywhere, even when you’re traveling as it is easy to mount and remove. Bedco Backrest comes with maximum functionality. The backrest helps the client to establish a sitting position – making it easier to get in and out of bed.
It comes with an excellent fabric (the texture); this ensures that the mattress stays firmly in place. The backrest is available in 4 widths to meet individual needs.
The motor can be mounted on either side, no loose parts: the motor, handset, and transformer are always connected. The motor can easily be mounted on both sides.
- Suitable for transport: It can be easily transported – as the backrest is easy to mount without other tools.
- Bedco Anti-Sliding: The anti-sliding feature helps the backrest not to slide when it’s being operated.
- Bag for easy transport: It has a handy bag for easy storage of handset and transformer.
- The motor can be mounted on either side: The motor, handset, and transformer are at all times connected. The motor can be installed on both sides, effortlessly.
- Comfort and functionality: It is built with excellent features that guarantee maximum functionality. Helps the client to establish a sitting position – this makes it easy for clients to get in and out of bed easier.
- Durability: It is built with good quality materials to last long.