SB 910 by Invacare is designed with excellent features that ensure support, comfort and safety for clients. It is equipped with an ergonomic design that provides ease of use and good working conditions for the carer.
The bed comes with user-friendly features – including a synchroniser function operated by a green button on the hand control. This allows the backrest and knee break to be operated at the same time – reducing shear and friction while profiling.
The bed is built in collaboration with health authorities to ensure it meets the requirements and demands of the modern hospital environment. The side rails fit a variety of mattress heights and can be raised and lowered quickly and easily for added safety. The integrated mattress support lets the bed to be adjusted for taller patients.
The Invacare SB 910 bed allows patients to adjust their sitting and lying position. This helps them achieve an optimal comfort along with the best reclining position without any assistance; thanks to the 5-section mattress support with reclining backrest and green button function. This feature also helps minimise shear and friction forces, thereby preventing skin damage.
- Flexibility and safety: The bed comes as standard with an Attendant Control Unit, which enables care and nursing staff to lock one or more of the beds motor functions.
- Hand control: It comes with a green button function that raises or lowers the mattress support to provide an optimum sitting position.
- Attendant Control Unit: This allows the carer to lock each of the bed's functions as required.
- Fender beads: This ensures safety – the fender beads on the side of the bed and fender rolls on the corners of the bed for protection.
- Integrated mattress support extension: The bed can be extended by up to 20 cm.
- Neck support: This ensures enhanced comfort and reduced manual handling for care and nursing staff.