The Ben 9 NG wheelchair by Invacare is the new generation of wheelchairs from the previous branch that was the Ben 9 Plus and the Ben 9 Duo. These two wheelchairs come together to create the Ben 9 NG. This chair has a wide range of advantages, being the most prominent its ability to support up to 160 kg of weight. This model has a lightweight frame, a folding backrest and legrest, which makes it easy to transport and very compact to move and store.
Another great feature of the Ben 9 NG wheelchair is the ease of change from propulsion mode to self-propel and vice versa - this allows both the user and the operator to change the modality depending on the needs. Besides, the Ben 9 NG chair has easily removable legrest and armrest, which makes the chair more compact and easy to transport. There is also a wide variety of options and cushions so that the person can choose the one that provides more comfort.
This manual wheelchair by Invacare is a heavier version, not only it supports up to 160 kg of weight but it’s also made with durable materials that won’t wear off easily.
- Easily removable legrests and armrests: users can remove them with great ease.
- Ease of change from propulsion mode to self-propel and vice versa: modalities can be changed quickly.
- Supports 160 kg of weight: robust structure that guarantees comfort.
- Modern design: built for the long haul.
- Compact size: this model has a lightweight frame, a folding backrest and legrest, which makes it easy to transport and very compact to move and store.
Durable material: It is made of a material that resists bumps and dents.