The Propad Revolve V gently moulds to patient shape, providing excellent comfort and pressure redistributing properties. It combines an outer layer of durable moulded high resilient foam with a viscoelastic foam inner layer - all in a lightweight package. The Propad Revolve by Invacare allows for omnidirectional use, making it a versatile and efficient cushion with a design that allows it to be used any way up and any way round - top, bottom, back and front. This unique feature offers increased flexibility and saves time on seating preparation, particularly in care home environments.
The Propad Revolve range by Invacare is manufactured from the finest quality materials - the same high resilient foam used within the clinically respected Matrx Flo-tech range.
- Lightweight, comfortable foam: gently moulds to patient shape, providing excellent comfort and pressure redistributing properties
● Visco elastic insert: provides excellent immersion
- One-piece moulded design: facilitating self transfers
- Protected cushion: protection with multi stretch water-resistant cover, with optional platilon liner
- High-resilience: durable, high resilience foam that can be used any way up, any way round
- Visco-elastic inner layer: combines outer-layer of durable moulded high-resilience foam with a visco-elastic foam inner layer, all in a lightweight package
- Angled base design: ensures seamless transition while the visco layer provides high level immersion, pressure distribution and stabilisation.