The Softform Premier Visco by Invacare is one of the most advanced anti-decubitus mattresses in the Softform saga, being a real gem as far as rest mattresses is concerned. Created by a set of parts in a modular way, this mattress in addition to being durable, allows the replacement of any part that is damaged separately, it can even be replaced by castellated foam if so required.
The material by which the mattress layer where the body rests is composed is visco-elastic, which has a high density and at the same time is sensitive to body temperature, qualities that make this mattress mold to the user's body, giving it Unmatched comfort and minimising pressure peaks.
But not only that, given its ability to adapt to the body, it also has the property of avoiding excess pressure in the body that can trigger pressure ulcers, which makes it ideal for patients who need to be a long time in bed.
- It does not need to be turned or turned, since its structure is designed to work that way, which greatly facilitates its handling.
- Its coverage, like that of others in the Invacare family, is made of polyurethane, a material that prevents water from passing to the mattress and minimizes rubbing.
- Three sizes for purchase: a width Single size 660 - 900 mm, Double size 910 - 1370 mm, King size 1380 - 1525 mm and a length of 141 0 - 2080 mm. All with a thickness of 152mm.
- It allows a maximum weight of up to 247.6kg, making it ideal for any type of patient.
- Its polyurethane fabric cover allows it to be waterproof and minimizes friction with the body, preventing ulcers or abrasions.
- Its Modular Construction Enables easy parts replacement, increasing product lifetime. Insert pad can be interchanged with regular castellated foam, if required.