On the part of the Invacare family there is a line made up of a large number of mattresses designed for patient care both at home and in hospital beds: Dacapo by Invacare. The variety of these mattresses is surprising: Some are designed for children, others for people with high body weight, others to prevent pressure ulcers and some have a visco-elastic layer at the top that conforms to the user’s body
The Dacapo line has features in common that are the general properties for these mattresses: A zipper on the cover that allows its easy removal for inspection and for easier washing, a 100% polyurethane cover tested of fluids, and a handle for easy transport and handling from one place to another when unoccupied.
In addition to Invacare’s standard mattresses’ characteristics, coverage can also be requested in several ways: Wipedown coverage for patient rest avoiding friction on the patient's skin, resistant to dust and mites, 100% cotton coverage and a final coverage of evacuation with 4 handles made for the evacuation of the user if necessary.
- All covers are washable: this allows a more comfortable cleaning (Check the maximum washing temperatures of each model).
- 3-sided zipper: ideal for mattress foam inspection and easy cover removal
- Varied weight distribution systems: in order to provide comfort and health to the user. It can be found in castellation cut, keyhole cut, simple foam or visco-elastic foam.
- Covers for everyone: made of different materials and for different uses (wipedown, cotton, evacuation…).
- Polyester covers: coated with polyurethane which makes them 100% fluid resistant and allows skin to breathe.
- Different sizes and thickness: all to suit the needs and weight of the patient