Basik P227S is one of the Invacare’s stable lightweight crutches with a weight capacity of 130 kg. Basik P227S crutch is a basic model, made of anodized aluminum, with the handle and black beams. It is perfect for people who need to use a short-term walking aid, such as a temporary injury. Basik P227S is height adjustable with a range of 730 to 960 mm. This range of crutches is a simpler and cheaper option, although equally reliable and safe.
Basik P227S comes with a click-together function that is convenient when quickly needing to get one hand free. It is designed to fit perfectly with various users. The height can be adjusted to fit with the users. It is simply an innovative crutch that offers mobility support with improved safety, performance, comfort, and elegance. For those that require the aid of walking devices – either for a temporary injury or for a chronic condition, the Invacare Basik P227S is a perfect choice. It’s ideal for improving the quality of life for its users.
With Basik P227S, users can be free from hand, wrist, arm, or shoulder pain. If you’ve never felt good using standard crutches, you can finally have some conveniences, and also getting around is much easier for you. Basik P227S is secure and comfortable, suitable for adults with different heights. Below are some of its key features:
- Support: It offers mobility support with improved safety, performance, comfort, and elegance.
- Durability: It’s made with high standard materials to last longer.
- Stylish Design: It features an elegant design with excellent features.
- Lightweight: The Invacare Basik P227S is a lightweight crutch with a weight capacity of 130 kg.
- Click-together function: It features a click-together function that makes it convenient when there is a need to get one hand free quickly.
- Adjustable: The Invacare Basik P227S comes with a double adjustable elbow crutch with an ergonomic handle. The height can be adjusted to fit individual needs.