The Invacare Balnea 1930E is a lightweight bath grip that is easy to fix to most types of bathtubs. Balnea 1930E is designed to help users into the bath and has two fixing points providing – one high fixing point to help you step over the edge of your bath and one “low” fixing point to help you sit down or get up more easily. It provides additional safety when getting in and out of the bath.
Balnea 1930E is easy to assemble using quick-release screws without the need for tools. It is safely secured on the edge of the tub using a clamping mechanism made of steel and pressure plates with an anti-slip surface. With the Balnea 1930E bath grip, users are guaranteed more safety when entering and leaving the tub. Due to the ergonomic shape, it supports the natural hand posture during transfer.
Bath grips are ideal cost-effective ways to counter home mobility problems. The Invacare Balnea 1930E Bath grip provides the best grip in the bathroom and is easy to install. The installation is quite easy – requires no tools – no screws and drilling. Balnea 1930E has been carefully designed to meet users growing demands. Below are some key features of the Invacare Balnea 1930E:
- Stylish Design: Balnea 1930E combines functionality and aesthetics. It comes with an elegant design that is quite pleasing to the eyes.
- Easy to Install: The Invacare Balnea 1930E installation is quite easy – requires no tools
- Ergonomic shape: It features an ergonomically shaped and structured surface that ensures a secure grip.
- Safety: Balnea 1930E is designed with safety in mind – it provides additional security when getting into and out of the bath.
- Flexible: Balnea 1930E is also easy to assemble using quick-release screws without the need for tools.
- Durability: Balnea 1930E is designed with high-quality materials to last longer.