Getting in and out of bed can be a challenge for people with disabilities, those recovering from injuries or surgeries, and for the elderly. To help with this, we at Invacare offer a range of around-the-bed accessories that aid patients and seniors during their day-to-day activities. Our solutions include lifting poles which allow users to hang on to something sturdy while getting in and out of bed. We offer a variety of lifting poles that can be installed at various locations above or around the bed or wherever they might be useful.
Invacare’s Lifting Pole R7741 is meant to be installed on a wall above the bed or area where users need to grab onto something to get up or sit down. The pole is two-way adjustable—the handle can be repositioned closer or farther from the wall, and the handle strap can be length-adjusted for a tailored fit. It is straightforward to use, which is essential if the user doesn’t have a carer to assist in adjusting it. R7741 features a space-saving swivel-away design which makes the pole inconspicuous when not in use. When in use the pole is locked in with a pin to prevent pivoting.
The pole is made of sturdy steel and coated with Rilsan which protects the metal. The handle is made of robust plastic for a comfortable grip. The Invacare’s lifting pole is suitable for heavier users with a max carrying load of 125 kg.
- Two-way adjustable: the handle can be adjusted in depth and length.
- Easy mount: the pole can be easily mounted on the wall.
- Space-saving: it swivels away when saving space is needed.
- Durable: the pole is made of Rilsan-coated steel. The handle is made of durable plastic.
- User-friendly: easy to use and adjust.
- Heavier user: suitable for heavier users with a max bearing of 125 kg.