The Invacare Dolomite Futura is a universal rollator, specially designed to meet the needs of the vast majority of people who use rollators for operational adaptability. Futura is available in four different seat heights with an extensive range of accessories. Futura offers users the opportunity to customise the rollator as they desire.
The Invacare Dolomite Futura is equipped with infinite adjustable push. The handles can easily be adjusted and positioned exactly at the right height to compensate for different arm lengths. The user-friendly brakes are a vital component of the Dolomite Futura. It features a long brake handle and brake stopper that provides excellent leverage and makes the rollator simple to brake without much hand strength.
Futura by Invacare also comes with a unique walking area. It has a large walking area inside the rollator frame, which is a signum for Dolomite. The flip-up seat gives the best walking space, making it easy to reach and access things. The structured seat has an anti-slip function, a rounded rear edge, and a large sitting area, making it possible for users to sit securely and comfortably for a long time. Key features include:
- Oxygen cylinder holder: It has an oxygen cylinder located in the center of the rollator. This provides good manoeuvrability.
- Wheel guard: The wheel guard protects clothing from being dirty from wheel splash.
- Basket: The Invacare Dolomite Symphony comes with a spacious basket with handle – max load capacity 9 kg.
- Slow-down brakes: This is a safety feature that prevents the walker from rolling away. Perfect for walking practice and one-handed solutions.
- Hanging bag: The hanging bag provides extra room when the basket is quickly filled. It can be combined with an oxygen cylinder holder.