Dolomite Legacy by Invacare is designed with excellent features to meet a wide range of user needs. It is simply a reliable and good quality rollator for every user, designed to offer the user more possibilities.
Dolomite Legacy features a wide walking area inside the rollator frame, which is a signum for Dolomite. The flip-up seat gives a premium walking space, makes it easier to reach and access things. The rear forks give a smooth inside, being friendly to toes and shoes. The structured seat with anti-slip function, a rounded rear edge, and generous sitting area, implies that the user can sit securely and comfortably for a long time.
Dolomite Legacy is quite safe when folding. It has its folding handle positioned high-up so that the user avoids having to bend down and possibly lose balance. It also has an oxygen cylinder holder centrally positioned on the rollator – this provides excellent manoeuvrability and fits perfectly with most cylinders. Its backrest also ensures comfortable and safe support to lean against. It is mounted on the handlebars and therefore follows the height adjustment. These and more are the fantastic functions of the Dolomite Legacy rollator. Below are some of its key features:
- Basket: The Invacare Dolomite Legacy comes with a spacious basket with handle – max load capacity 9 kg.
- Oxygen cylinder holder: It has an oxygen cylinder located in the center of the rollator. This provides good manoeuvrability.
- Crossbar: Dolomite Legacy features a crossbar that makes it possible to handle the rollator with one hand.
- Slow-down brakes: This is a safety feature that prevents the walker from rolling away. Perfect for walking practice and one-handed solutions.
- Hanging bag: The hanging bag provides extra room when the basket is quickly filled. It can be combined with an oxygen cylinder holder.
- Wheel guard: The wheel guard protects clothing from being dirty from wheel splash.